You may have seen some of Shayre Rivotto’s photos featured on our Student Work page. It turns out she’s got a great talent for taking newborn photos. She enhances the cuteness of her subjects in creative ways, yet honors simplicity, allowing the natural beauty of new life to speak for itself. Check it out a little bit of what she does. Comment and let us know what you think!
1. This fur-clad baby paired with this sweet, tiny teddy bear...cute overload.
2. The pale pinks, the tiny crown, the hands placed just right under her sleepy, little head...what a perfect little princess.
3. I love the simplicity of this one.
4. The colors in this one are great. The rustic, little doll bed is also a nice touch.
5. Such a neat idea to place the baby on a bed of pretty pink petals. It's a refreshing perspective, too.
6. The use of this tiny crown is so beautiful and overwhelmingly sweet. And who knew grey could be such a great color for baby photos?
7. Such a cute, cozy little scene that works for any gender.
8. This is a beautiful black and white portrait and that little peanut is swaddled so perfectly.
9. This gorgeous portrait reflects the unconditional love between mother and baby. The colors and the placement of the hair and flowers and of the bodies is also very artfully done.
10. Shayre told me this handsome little guy is only three months old! What a smile!
Great job, Shayre! Thanks for the smiles and the inspiration! Check out more of Shayre's work a shayrerivottophotography.com.